Whatcha looking for?
Contact me via Email!Hope4yourcause@gmail.com
Top Posts & Pages
Search by category!
Helpful info for CRPS fighters
a CRPS fighters Posts
- Tips on Sleeping better
- Moparpalooza 2014
- Heathers hope: March Update!
- Close to finding a cause for CRPS?
- 6 ways to stress less and smile more!
- 6 Things about Chronic Pain You Didn’t Know You Knew
- Living with Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome/RSD
- The Heaviness of Chronic Pain
- Woman Struggles with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- How do Pain Medications Impact your Dreams?
- Change in 10 seconds..
- RSD/CRPS #1 Most painful disease
- Perceptions are Scewed
- The Secret Life Of Pain, featuring CRPS
- CRPS Bugle | #CRPS | Body perception
- Health facts you might be interested to know (23 Photos)
- A Night in the Life of an RSDer
- Quote by JFK
- CRPS Tool Box: I was ON AIR w/ JoeyGiggles!
- Attention! CRPS fighters!
- CRPS/RSD and Chronic Pain: Should We Stop Living Because It Hurts?
- RSDhope.org update from Keith Orsini!
- Color changes during a flare..yuck
- Operation Wear Orange!
- Breast Cancer Survivor Giuliana Rancic Shares Story At Maryland Live!
- Understanding pain as an overprotective friend
- Cat Saturday (34 Photos)
- CRPS tool box: Words of wisdom
- CRPS fighter-Heather Update 10/5
My Gofundme page
Listen to @JoeyGiggles on Blog Talk radio!
Elliot Krane explaining CRPS- TEDtalkshttp://www.ted.com/talks/elliot_krane_the_mystery_of_chronic_pain.html
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
SupportersThese awesome people/ Companies have been supporting the fight for a cure! If you would like to help me fight CRPS into remission, please email me at email@example.com :-) I'm currently looking for items that I can raffle off for a fundraiser. I am raffling off individual items, as well as "Baskets with goodies"! Thank you to those who have been supporting me!
Modern problems radio show
Life Coach-Brooke Lewis
Crazy Dog T-shirts
Category Archives: HBOT
CRPS 101: Make sure you check out their site! They have some of the most up to date information on CRPS, studies, treatments , etc! I like to think of this post as ” CRPS 101: a Beginners guide” If … Continue reading
**ALL of the information below is from http://www.RSDhope.org – They have amazing information about CRPS. Along with a lot of resources** CRPS PATIENTS SHOULD NOT BE TREATED WITH ICE. NOT ICE, NOT HOT/COLD THERAPY, NOT HOT/COLD CONTRAST BATHS THERAPY, NOTHING … Continue reading
Hey Everyone! I am in the process of making another website (which will be up and running by Sunday! 7/14). It’s called “Heather Lynn’s Treasure Bin!”, and will have a wide range of items available for purchase! There will be … Continue reading
Hey everyone! I hope you had the chance to read my update (as of 7/1/13). If you haven’t, please read it when you get the chance <3. I am trying everything, to raise the funds needed for HBOT treatments, in … Continue reading
Hey everyone! How is everyone doing? I thought I’d write up an update since I’ve been going to a lot of doctors recently. I also haven’t updated you all after my 2nd ketamine infusion & my thoughts so far on … Continue reading
Hey everyone! I realized that I don’t even have the definition of CRPS on here! That’s not right! Below, I have attached A LOT of information about CRPS. What it is, who gets it, how you get it, where you … Continue reading
Hey! So…I was searching the Internet to get some information on a doctor that I am supposed to see at the end of the month,and I found an awesome site! *(Side note: whether you have a health condition or not,ALWAYS … Continue reading
Hey everyone! I get so many people asking me what CRPS is, as well as what HBOT is. Instead of me requesting to google it (*It’s not very easy to explain-but not difficult to understand*) I figured I’d knock 2 … Continue reading